Did you know that 92% of people break their New Year’s Resolutions? That’s a lot of empty gyms and unopened fitness DVDs. But, if a resolution is fun, you’re more likely to stick to it. Lucky for you – you’re a snow bunny, not a gym rat.
Here are some great, easy, and FUN resolutions just for skiers that you can definitely stick with!
- Become a better skier – Take a lesson or two to freshen up your shredding skills.
- Make chairlift friends – No need to be shy! You already have something in common.
- Tone up – Skiing is a great workout – legs, glutes, arms, and abs are all engaged. Just remember to stretch before and after.
- Introduce a friend to the sport – Spend some quality time together on the slopes.
- Happy feet – Everyone knows it’s important to have a proper boot fit, so bring your boots to a professional this season.
- Get the first chair on a powder day – There is no better feeling than being the first one on the mountain!
- Upgrade your gear – No one wants holes in their socks and a waterproof jacket that retains water. Refresh your ski gear to stay warm and dry this season.
- Enjoy après ski – Don’t rush home after a long day, grab a drink and some food with your friends!
- Give back – Attend the annual Pray for Snow event this fall.
Let Alpine Hut help you with your resolutions – swing by for all of your ski gear and service needs.